The combination of original Arnel frame type which was built in France in the early to mid-1900s with elegant lines and volume, and the reinterpretation into a simpler and more practical style in the United States. This piece is a vintage reinterpretation that is neither too simple nor excessive by preserving the elegant lines while ensuring comfort and practicality. The moderate volume and the beautifully curved rims combined with the elongated endpiece are the highlights of this piece. Additional edge (angling) technique technique has been applied to enhance the beauty of the bold, freely-flowing lines.
- •Merchandise must be returned within 15 days.
- •Merchandise must be returned new, unused and not damaged.
- •Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- •Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- •Please Note : Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
1. Buyer pays return shipping.
2. Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Frame Montana cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
3. You will receive an email once your return has been processed.
REFUNDS & PROCESSING TIME:
If your package arrives at Frame Montana within the 15-day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 business days.
You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place.
NOTE: Your bank may need extra time to process a refund after receiving the information from Frame Montana
NEED A DIFFERENT STYLE/COLOR?
In order to serve you most efficiently, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. Instead, you will get the right style or color fastest if you simply place a second order.