The most basic shape of the spectacle frame, which began in the 19th century, was round-shaped one. In the early 20th century, round-shaped spectacles, mainly in Britain and France, were completed and widely used in various forms. Later in the mid 20th century, attempts were made in France to improve the aesthetic value of circular design through partial application or transformation. FM13 is a modern re-creation of the most complete form of such an attempt with reinterpretation and optimal balance.
- •Merchandise must be returned within 15 days.
- •Merchandise must be returned new, unused and not damaged.
- •Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- •Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- •Please Note : Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
1. Buyer pays return shipping.
2. Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Frame Montana cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
3. You will receive an email once your return has been processed.
REFUNDS & PROCESSING TIME:
If your package arrives at Frame Montana within the 15-day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 business days.
You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place.
NOTE: Your bank may need extra time to process a refund after receiving the information from Frame Montana
NEED A DIFFERENT STYLE/COLOR?
In order to serve you most efficiently, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. Instead, you will get the right style or color fastest if you simply place a second order.