FM15 is the first exclusive model for sunglasses in the FM series. Since the basic shape of the spectacle frame was completed in the early and mid 20th centuries, the elegant curves and formations of French classical sensibility were gradually incorporated, and FM15 has been creatively reinterpreted by saving such representative French lines as well as modern balancing and moderation. It is designed to be oversized compared to the previous FM series in order to meet the use of sunglasses for comfortable wear.
- •Merchandise must be returned within 15 days.
- •Merchandise must be returned new, unused and not damaged.
- •Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- •Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- •Please Note : Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
1. Buyer pays return shipping.
2. Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Frame Montana cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
3. You will receive an email once your return has been processed.
REFUNDS & PROCESSING TIME:
If your package arrives at Frame Montana within the 15-day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 5 business days.
You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place.
NOTE: Your bank may need extra time to process a refund after receiving the information from Frame Montana
NEED A DIFFERENT STYLE/COLOR?
In order to serve you most efficiently, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. Instead, you will get the right style or color fastest if you simply place a second order.